- 1900s-1950s: gays dont exist yet
- 1960s: the first gays appear, good time for hippys
- 1970s: gays learn to play music, invent disco
- 1980s: AIDS happens… big time government fail
- 1990s: gays start to take stand
- 2000s: gays achieve equality thru civil unions
- 2010s: then take it too far with social justioce crap :\
4/22: electric bugaloo
Pink Floyd - Shine On You Crazy Diamond
Someone photoshopped Aziz Ansari’s face onto these classic rap albums and it’s absolutely glorious.
Guess who has two thumbs and learned to make hash oil today.
"A Certain Romance" - Arctic Monkeys
Printed out my Beale Street Music Fest tickets today so at least that’s happening for sure. Plus only three weeks left in the semester, and the week after exams I’m headed down to NOLA with drewbie, then we’re goin to Hangout Fest so yeah. Got shit to look forward to.